Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

This is my first attempt to record and present my own Guitar playing skills.
I did this using my Nokia 6600 mobile with extended recording facility.
As expected the quality of recording is very poor.
Moreover the recording was done keeping mobile horizontal.
This will make you watch the video with your neck bent in ~60 to 90 degrees (depending on your neck's flexibility)
Will try to improvise on my guitar playing skills as well as on the recording methods to be implemented.
But till then ........

enjoy the famous lead theme by the Italian composer Ennio Morricone for the film “The Good, The Bad and The Ugly”


4 comments:

Bala said...

hoy cudnt listen to the recording....but the Good the Bad the Ugly is always an inspiration...:-)

drkaustubhjoshi said...

I will try to put a better recording very soon!!!
few more to upload

Aparna said...

Good one Kaustubh! Reminded me of our class!

Unknown said...

HHhhmmm...
Pan tu nehami tar changale waajawatos...
Hyachyat kahi neet aiku yet nahi
Parat record kar... digi-cam war..