Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Amitabh Bachchan - Binani Cement commercial - Sadiyon Ke Liye

Did you watch this commercial for Binani Cement? I think this is one of best commercial in recent lot. What makes it special is the presence of Amitabh Bachchan in it. I wonder how he has gained such a power and command on his voice and the way of talking that just mesmerizes every body listening him. The way he speaks makes one be convinced with each one of his word. When one watches this ad, all one initially understand is the way he is remembering his parents and trying to find their presence in every small act of him or his son. He connects with the memories of his parents with different things in home they handled. Books they read and the poetry of his father, his mother's bangles.

What I liked the best is the library of books. I wonder if it was his real home and library. If it is so, I am surely envious of him and wonder when will I be able to have such a fantastic library.

No one gets a clue till the end that this ad is actually related to a cement ad which conveys the message that like memories, this cement lasts for eternity. I don't know may be because of this minute hint only this ad and the cement  is now stuck in my mind. May the same happen with you.

7 comments:

Pritam Thakur said...

Awesome !!

indu chhibber said...

Now i shall see it more carefully.

Anonymous said...

a perfect advert I must say !! and a perfect model many like us are proud to be fans of :)

Shrinidhi Hande said...

But this ad doesn't seem to be helping in brand recall.. End of the day you'll remember Big B, but if you don't remember the cement, ad is a failure

Unknown said...

Shrinidhi, in my opinion this ad will help more in the brand recall. The reason being, till the end viewer keeps wondering what the ad is all about with such impressive words by the Big B! And once you see the brand you will never forget because you want to catch the ad next time it features. :)

drkaustubhjoshi said...

Totally agree. That's the reason why I remember this commercial and the name of the cement which otherwise was unheard to me and made me write this post.

Unknown said...

any one knows who the ad film maker is ? or the company ?