Monday, September 4, 2017

CSI Mumbai airport

This is one of the snaps taken at the Mumbai airport. It has been sometime now that this new architecture has been presented. But, even today, if we visit this airport, it definitely makes you take a minute and wonder about the magnificent architecture of the place. I really like this place and am always in an awe of the place. When ever I look at these huge pillars, they remind me of the Bodhi tree, under which Buddha sat and meditated and gained the knowledge of the world. Not that I have  seen Bodhi tree, but the way it was always pictured in our school textbooks, the structure goes very close to that. Just check this picture for instance.

And the huge very old style watch put just next to the pillar makes the snap even more wonderful. I would surely suggest you just to visit this place for the awesome architecture presented to us at the Mumbai International airport.

No comments: